Caste means BREED.
The term caste is derived from the Portugese word "Castas" actually meaning "breed" (or lineage of people --- or species of animal). Caste is not Class. Caste is not any professional organization. On the contrary it is an ethnicity or tribe.
d. Implications for us to understand:
Physical characteristics such as : Height, weight, color, strength, baldness depend on breed due to genes coming from ancestors. All genetic diseases also depend on caste and family due to genes from ancestors.
Vasavi Puranam: It was also resolved in an assembly that the headman of each family of Vaishyas should perish with the maiden (why?????) to save their caste from disgrace. (how?????).
To expiate the sin of contravention of rule of menarikam, (incest!!!!!) they should feed brahmans. (why?????)
Finally, she invoked Brahma not to create thenceforth beautiful girls in the caste in which she was born, and prayed that in future they should be short of stature, with gaping mouth, disproportionate legs, broad ears, crooked hands, red hair, sunken eyes, dilated eyeballs, insane looks, broad noses and wide nostrils, hairy body, black skin, and protruding teeth.
4) The Komatis are generally of middle height and of dark complexion.
They are proverbially known as lacking in courage both moral and physical, and are credited with an unusual share of that weapon of the weak: cunning and duplicity.
This girl who passed for an incarnation of Parvati, became the tutelary goddess of the caste and is worshipped under the name of Kanyaka Parameshwari.
Personal beauty having proved a dangerous quality, no woman of the caste should be born beautiful. It is generally held that this curse has stuck to the tribe completely. Perhaps it was invented to account for the observed fact of the scarcity of handsome women.
By : HV Nanjundayya Mysore ethnographer (1906):
The Komtis are Bannias or small traders, dealing in grain, cotton, sugar, and other products. They also do a little mercantile business as agents to saukars, and even take to agriculture but do not hold the plough. As a class, they are on a mere average as regards wealth although sometimes they become saukars, mahajans, bankers, etc. but this is rare, and they prefer to carry on their fathers� calling. They buy all the thread spun in the village, or what they can procure at fair, and dispose of them to weavers, taking the produce in cloths. Komtis generally speak Telugu, and employ Brahmans for marriage and death ceremonies.
6) Pseudocholinesterase_deficiency: From: Wikipedia:
Watch: Vaishyas deficient in Anasthesia regulating Enzyme! - TV9
8) Population Mixture (Inter-caste marriages) in India:
"Indian groups such as Vysya and Chenchu that have a history of strong founder events in the past 100 generations" and nearly 3000 years.
Discussion section 5th line last:
"For example, genetic analysis suggests that the Vysya from Andhra Pradesh have experienced negligible gene flow from neighboring groups in India for an estimated 3,000 years."
- Inter-caste and inter-racial marriages are known technically as population admixture.
- Inter-racial marriages result in people of mixed colors. Presence of white skinned people in Dravidian castes and presence of dark skinned people in Aryan castes is due to racial mixing i.e. inter-racial inter-caste marriages only, and not due to other factors like sun-tan.
- Komatis became vegetarians after conversion to Hindu religion's Vaishya fold. Vasavi Puranam which time the conversion occurred is an example of abject surrender. It is in our own best interest to forget that stupid story.
- Masalas are derived from plants. They are vegetarian only not non-veg. Non veg is meat not masala.
10) Proof of conversion:
Religion and Public Culture: Encounters and Identities in Modern South India
By Keith E. Yandell, John J. Paul
"Komati Caste Observances and Vaisya Status":
The Vaishya community consist of several jāti or subcastes, notably the Agrahari,Agrawals,Barnwals, Gahois, Kasuadhans, Khandelwals, Lohanas and Maheshwaris of the north; Oswals, Roniaurs, the Arya Vaishyas of Maharashtra, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Telangana, the Vaishya Vanis of Konkan and Goa, and the Modh Baniyas of the west.
12) Caste Population in different Provinces of Colonial India in the year 1881:
CASTE-KOMATI; TOTAL 591639 299613 292026
CASTE-KOMATI; BERAR 5430 2719 2711
CASTE-KOMATI; COORG 225 124 101
CASTE-KOMATI; MADRAS 365715 184145 181570
CASTE-KOMATI; HYDERABAD 194284 98967 95317
CASTE-KOMATI; MYSORE 25985 13658 12327
By: W.Chichele Plowden , ( 1883 ), The Indian Empire Census of 1881 Statistics of Population Vol. II. , Calcutta , Superintendent of Government Printing India , p. 30
13) Eugenics : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics
Eugenics (//; from Greek εὐγενής eugenes "well-born" from εὖ eu, "good, well" and γένος genos, "race, stock, kin") is a set of beliefs and practices that aims at improving the genetic quality of the human population.
Eugenics techniques are:
1. Selective breeding. One tall and strong man is made to mate with and impregnate many women throughout his life. Children will bear the desirable characteristics of the father. Just as in animals. And the most able sons are again made to mate and impregnate many women. This process is repeated successively over many generations. This is a natural method.
Ask your favourite Bra-Man or Bra-Mini this question exactly this way:
Menarikam is practiced by whom, Rakshasas or Aryans?
When they give the answer don't get shocked but introspect whether to leave this Hinduism or not.
Varna Dharma: Varna means skin color and classifying society as per skin color is called Varna Dharma. Hinduism is Varna Dharma. It is the Skin colour religion. Fate, profession and opportunity are tied to skin color in this religion. Hinduism is a racist religion aligned against us and also all the Dravidians. Brahmin vermin have an ideology and that is serious jati ideology. We should be careful about that. Hinduism is racial ideology.
Lower (i.e. Dravidian) castes are supposed to humiliate themselves, belittle themselves in front of Aryan castes; view Aryans as masters and also forgo their due benefits and well-being for the sake of Bramans; risk their lives to save braman lives. In all Dravidians devalue their own lives in favour of Aryan lives.
Aryan castes (the fair skinned Indian castes) were religiously authorised to live exploiting, harassing, torturing all the Dravidian castes. As per manu smriti menarikam is banned. Moreover menarikam is incest. Stop practising menarikam.
Rakshasas are dravidians and all dravidians are rakshasas. As per rules set by Manu in Vedic Hinduism, all rakshasas are to be subjugated. This is the belief of the Aryans (the fair skinned Indian races).
Bramans all over India are exactly one single caste (breed) only. Do not get confused.
- Aryan invasion theory is not just a theory it is an actual phenomenon.
- Indo-European theory is not just a theory it is a false myth esp. when it comes to races but a valid theory when it comes to languages ONLY. Primarily because Aryans copied their language from Europeans.
- How can dark people be vaishyas?
- Varna= Skin color
- Varna Ashrama Dharma= Duties based on skin color.
- Rakshasas= Dark skinned people : All Dravidians (incl. Komatis) & Negroes.
- Chandala= White rakshasas= children of black men who married white women.
Characteristics of Rakshasas :
1. BLACK COLOR SKIN: All black races of the world are Rakshasa jatis as per the Vedas of Hinduism. Black males are called rakshasas and black females are called Rakshasis as per Vedas.
2. Menarikam: menarikam is a primary characteristic of the black skinned Dravidian races. Menarikam is seriously banned in Hinduism by Manu in Rig Veda.
3. Men's dress for Rakshasas: Lungi (and not dhoti as the Aryans wear) and chokka for men.
4. Women's dress for Rakshasas: Langa, voni and ravika for women. Sari the main Aryan female garment was not originally worn by black skinned women i.e. Rakshasis.
5. Staple food of the Rakshasas (i.e. the black skinned people) is rice. And not wheat as in the case of Aryans.
16) Circumcision : Circumcision is the cutting off of the skin around the bulb of the penis. It is comparable to the peeling off of banana skin off the banana. It is practised by both Muslims and Christians. In other words, more than 66% of the world population is circumcised. For ex: Christmas is the birthday of Jesus Christ but New Year is 7 days later on January 1st because Jesus Christ was circumcised on the 7th day after his birth. Circumcision is done to all new born baby boys in Christianity and Islam. Furthermore, Female Genital Mutiliation also known as FGM is done to Muslim girls.
17) Caste and Y-Chromosome:
Y-chromosome is identical and constant for a given tribe/caste. Man evolved from Protozoa via chimpanzees. Early man's progeny were differentiated into few founders of various tribes. Then Y-chromosome remained constant. That is a tribe/ ethnicity/ caste/ community. So far all Komatis Y-chromosome is constant.